2. What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
Personal information that we may process in connection with providing our services, if relevant, includes:
* Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history
* Records of your contact with us
* Services we have provided to you or your company
3. What is the source of your personal information?
We’ll collect personal information from the following general sources:
* From you directly
* From our business partners and clients
4. What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in section 1 above, for the following purposes:
* Managing any aspect of the services we provide to you
* Updating your records
* For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
* To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff
* For market research and analysis and developing statistics
* For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant services and information
* To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
5. What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)?
* We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data:
* Where it is needed to provide you with our services, including activities relevant to providing and managing the services
* Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as:
o For management and audit of our business operations including accounting
o To carry out monitoring and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff
o For market research and analysis and developing statistics
o For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant services and information
o Where we need to share your personal information with people or organizations in order to run our business or comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligations
6. When do we share your personal information with other organizations?
We may share information with the following third parties for the purposes listed above:
* Business partners or others who are a part of providing services or operating our business
* Third-party data processing companies to facilitate distribution of marketing materials and information
7. How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we are relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details below.
8. What should you do if your personal information changes?
You should tell us so that we can update our records using the details in the Contact Us section of this website. We’ll then update your records if we can.
9. Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
We are unable to provide you with our services if you do not provide certain information to us. In cases where providing some personal information is optional, we will make this clear.
10. Do we do any monitoring involving processing of your personal information?
In this section monitoring means any: listening to, recording of, viewing of, intercepting of, or taking and keeping records (as the case may be) of calls, email, text messages, social media messages, in person (face to face) meetings and other communications.
We may monitor where permitted by law and we will do this where the law requires it, or to comply with regulatory rules, in the interests of protecting the security of our communications systems and procedures and for quality control and staff training purposes. This information may be shared for the purposes described above.
11. For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we will maintain your personal information based on the following criteria:
For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations
For as long as we provide services to you and then for as long as necessary ; and/or in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.